Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bob Fiscella, candidate for District 2 local seat in Dunwoody City Council.

Bob Fiscella

Friends, Neighbors and Fellow Citizens of Dunwoody,

I am announcing my candidacy for the District 2 (Local) council position for the new city of Dunwoody.

Dunwoody – the Springfield subdivision to be specific - has been my home for the last 15 years. My wife Rita and I have raised our two children, Jack, 9, and Danielle, 6, here, and hope to raise our grandchildren here as well. This is a community that I am very proud to call home. Now it is my turn to serve the community that has served me so well.

My vision for Dunwoody is one of a small government enhancing the quality of life rather than intruding on it. My vision is of a city with low taxes - not only residential property taxes but the taxation on thriving local businesses. Single family homes will continue to dominating the landscape. Our police force will become a pillar of our community. And while we will not have direct control over our schools, we will work hand-in-hand with DeKalb County to do what is best for ALL of our children.

I’ve tried to shine a bright light on Dunwoody during my 20 years as a sportscaster for CNN and Fox Sports Net, as a local real estate consultant with Keller Williams and as an active member of All Saints Church. I hope to do the same as your councilman.

Sincerely,

Bob

No comments: