Peachtree Charter Middle School (PCMS) 411
Fact or Fiction?
Wednesday, October 10th
10-11 AM in the PCMS Media Center
Q&A with a panel of parents from each feeder school, teachers, counselor, and Principal Heptinstall.
Find out answers to:
- How is my child placed academically?
- What are the Gifted, High Achiever, and General Teams?
- How is bullying handled?
- What is Accelerated Math?
- Is there really band, orchestra, or chorus every day?
- When does my child begin foreign language every day?
- Can you really earn HS credits in 8th grade?
Tours available upon request
Contact the front office at 678-676-7702
There will be 3 additional rising 6th grade parent information meetings scheduled in the spring semester.