Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thank You Nancy Jester !!!


From Nancy Jester’s whatsupwiththat.nancyjester.com blog:

“I am writing today to express my gratitude and sincere thanks for the opportunity to serve you during the last two years. Please know how much I appreciate your supportive words, calls and prayers. I am proud of the work I did to expose the deceptive budgeting practices and bring a parent’s perspective to the board.

“In the upcoming weeks, I’ll be blogging about various educational issues, legislation and events of importance to DeKalb and our state. We have so much work to do together. As always, I remain steadfastly committed to being an advocate for children and taxpayers.”

Please go to whatsupwiththat.nancyjester.com to read the rest of Nancy’s statement.

It’s too bad for DeKalb’s children that she wasn’t allowed to finish.

No comments: