Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Congratulations to Dunwoody Councilmen Shortal, Riticher & Thompson

Denis Shortal & Doug Thompson

Jim Riticher


Vandy Grad said...

So not much has changed. At least it should be fun to watch for a little while.

A concerned Dunwoody Citizen said...

I would say that the "75 percent" are against this and the "75 percent" are against that arguments that the Save Dunwoody peeps make needs to end.

Even in their one victory, the margin was fair slimmer than that. And given the fact that two incumbents were reelected, it is clear that the mandate that SD believes it has, isn't really there.

This City must move forward. I hope the continuous onset of negativity from Jim Dickson and his ilk will end.

Let us work to find common ground and move forward.

BooAla said...

Congratulations to the councilmen.
However..how disheartening that only about 20% of registered voters bothered to go to the polls. So many more vote in Presidential elections but don't realize its the local and state elections that will be more of an influence on your day to day life. 20% of us earned the right to speak up or complain. The other 80% were silent and should remain so.

John Heneghan said...

Final Certified Results for Dunwoody Nov 5th.