Saturday, March 29, 2014

State Representative Tom Taylor starts re-election campaign with Sunday meet & greet at Kingsley Swim Tennis.


A note from Dunwoody's State Representative Tom Taylor:

Hi Neighbors!

I have an opponent in the Republican Primary election on May 20th. As the incumbent, I am prohibited from campaigning during the Legislative session. Now that the session is over, I am in full campaign mode. I would appreciate your help deploying my campaign signs.

Sunday, March 30th, I will be distributing my campaign signs at Kingsley Swim and Tennis Club (2325 N Peachtree Way, Dunwoody, GA 30338) from 2 to 6 pm. Come by, have a cool adult beverage, chat with me issues that concern you, and take home some signs for your yard and your neighbors' yards.

If you can’t swing by on Sunday, but have good real estate for my campaign signs, let me know where and how many signs to drop off.

Thank you for your support!

Tom Taylor
State Representative, District 79
TomGetsResults@gmail.com
Cell: 404-376-7862
TomGetsResults.com

My PROVEN and EFFECTIVE conservative leadership have delivered RESULTS to District 79 (Dunwoody and North DeKalb).

* Leading legislative effort to form an independent municipal school system
* Passed legislation to cap State personal income tax at 6%
* Preserved Dunwoody’s representation on DeKalb School Board redistricting
* Founded and was VP and Board Member of Citizens for Dunwoody
* Led legislative lobbying effort that allowed Dunwoody to become a city
* Provided blueprint for Dunwoody Police as Police Task Force Chair
* Elected to first City Council, ramped up City of Dunwoody government
* Successfully promoted legislation that allowed Dunwoody to take control of parks

No comments: