Monday, October 26, 2015
Dunwoody City Hall
Dunwoody, GA 30346
6 pm Agenda - Watch Live at 6:00 p.m.
Administer Oath of Office to New Officer Rashida Moore.
Presentation of Intelligent Transportation Society of Georgia's Project of Significance Award.
2016 City Council, Planning Commission, and Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting Schedules.
Approval of Settlement Agreement in City of Dunwoody v. Gustavo Real Eminent Domain litigation.
Memorandum of Understanding for Georgia Department of Transportation's Perimeter Traffic
2016 Georgia Legislative Priorities.
Resolution Adopting the 2016 Operating and Capital Budgets.
At the October 12, 2015 Council meeting, the proposed budget was presented to Council that included a projected surplus of $507,495. As directed by City Council on October 12, 2015, the Budget Committee reconvened to appropriate the proposed surplus to projects. The Budget Committee met on October 20, 2015 and reached a consensus to make the following adjustments to the proposed budget:
• Interview Room Recording Upgrade/Replacement $10,000
• In-car Police Camera Upgrade (10) $28,000
• Village Creek Drive Sidewalk $156,000
• Peeler Road Sidewalk and Bike Lane $50,000
• Cotillion Drive Multi-use Path Design $50,000
• Winters Chapel Multi-use Path Design $100,000
• Additional interchange mowing $15,000
The revised proposed budget now includes a projected surplus of $98,495.