Brook Run Park
The 4th Annual Atlanta Kosher BBQ Competition is THIS SUNDAY September 25, 2016 at Brook Run Park in Dunwoody, GA on Sunday 11 AM to 3:30 PM
Bring the family and join us for some amazing Brisket BBQ cooked by Pit Master Keith, Jason and David
Lots of kids activities at the Sunburst Kids Zone and outstanding music provided by the Atlanta Jewish Music Festival.
• Free Admission;
• 28 BBQ Teams Competing for bragging rights on Best Brisket, Ribs, Chicken & Beans;
• Tastings (for purchase) at Team Booths;
• Free Kids Activities;
• Free Live Music Entertainment;
• Food Demos by The Big Green Egg company;
•• Lots of fun for everyone in the family;
• Local Charities will benefit from event proceeds.
Tasting times for our SMOKIN competition entries:
11:00 – Beans
12:00 – Ribs
12:30 – Brisket
We will be serving AKC Kosher BBQ Brisket Sandwiches, Hamburgers and Hot Dogs during the entire event as well. The folks from the Big Green Egg will be cooking and selling amazing CHICKEN THIGHS AND ROASTED CORN that will blow you away.