Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thank You


As I approach my 50th Thanksgiving spending time with my immediate and extended family, I have a tendency to look back at my life's circumstances and count the many the blessings I have received from the Lord above.   

Like most, I probably don't express my appreciation to those around me who have been integral in making me who I am today. To you reading this, no matter the depth of our relationship be it personal, professional or familial; if you are reading this – you and the community in which we share has molded me into the person I am today and for that I thank you. 

While taking time to examine ones life, I know I still have much to learn and there are many ways I can improve but just remembering the fact that I am extremely privileged reminds me that I also have a great responsibility to give back, support others and to lift my fellow man. 

Happy Thanksgiving from the Heneghan Family

No comments: