Monday, March 5, 2018

Dunwoody, it has been a tough winter on our roads, please use SeeClickFix to report issues.


Today at a budget meeting the topic of additional funds for paving came up and I asked if we had enough funds to adequately address pot holes that have formed over the winter and I was told that we budgeted appropriately and that our staff would be working the issue.

Now that the winter is over, it is easy to see that our streets have taken a beating, therefore I would like to request that all Dunwoody citizens join me in reporting infrastructure failures via the See Click Fix in order for our public works department to prioritize and schedule a comprehensive pot hole repair push.

With the app on my phone, I was able to report the location of the problem above via GPS, describe the problem in just five words and provided a photo that was worth another 1,000.   This report literally took be 45 seconds to notify the City of the issue.

Please get the app and when appropriate please report issues.     Thanks   John

No comments: