Sunday, May 13, 2018

Dunwoody 4th of July t-shirts available at Art Festival today & online.

https://dunwoodyoutfitters.com/products/july-4th-shirt

Happy Mother's Day to everyone and I hope your day is filled with joy from all the people who love you!

Yesterday I took my lovely bride and the mother of my three boys to the Dunwoody Art's Festival to buy various trinkets that caught her fancy and one of our stops was to talk to the girls of Dunwoody Outfitters who now have Dunwoody 4th of July t-shirts on sale.  The Art's Festival will still be happening in full force today until 5 p.m. and girls are stationed near the shuttle bus pick up, in front of the Press Blend Squeeze juice and sandwich shop, so if you are interested in buying a shirt to support these young entrepreneurs, please stop by.

I know what I will be wearing in the State's Largest 4th of July Parade, maybe you can join me?

No comments: