Tuesday, July 10, 2018

17 Year Old Dunwoody Boy Dies Tragically – Please Fly a Flag for Zachary


I was heartbroken when I heard the news of this tragedy as I have had numerous interactions with this young man and his family.  Zach loved flags, the circus and backyard chickens.

My friend Audra Anders of the Aha Connection posted a suggestion to the community to fly a flag in honor of Zachary & I can tell you that the flag over my garage will be flying in Zach's memory for the rest of July.

Roswell PD: special needs teen died from accidental shooting, camp counselor charged

 

1 comment:

John Heneghan said...

Service announcement from Zach's mother, Kathryn Deane Ballard

Please join us at Gwinnett Church, 300 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Sugar Hill, 30518 on July 31 at 10:00 a.m. to celebrate Zachary’s beautiful life and praise God for the blessings he has brought to all our lives. ❤️ We will be releasing balloons and waving flags to honor and celebrate his life!

There will also be an informal reception on Tuesday July 31st from 5:30 to 7 pm at Dunwoody Community Church, 2250 Dunwoody Club Drive, 30350.

Thank you Lori Reed Womble for this beautiful announcement.