The City of Dunwoody is advertising the 40 police positions where ever qualified individuals will see the information, including the Georgia Municipal Association website as shown below and the pdf flyer being distributed as shown above.
Begin Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
End Date: Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
At this time, the anticipated start date for the Dunwoody Police Department is April 1, 2009. Almost all employees will be hired near the first week of March in order to provide ample opportunity for training.
• United States Citizen
• Must be current Georgia Certified Police Officer through P.O.S.T
• Must be 21 years old
• Education High school diploma (or GED)
• Must posess a valid Georgia Class C Drivers License
• No felony convictions during your lifetime
• No discharge from any military organization less than honorable
• No termination for cause from a local, state, or federal civil service or merit system job
For information on the Dunwoody Police Department's hiring process & the benefits of employment, click on the link below.
Entry Level Salary: $38,500 annual