Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dunwoody Independence Day Parade - Kudos to the DHA !


Kudo's to the Dunwoody Homeowners Association for holding their annual 4th of July Parade on the 4th of July - I am told the gutsy call worked out wonderfully.  I hope you were able to attend and in case you were not, please feel free to check out some wonderful photos on the DHA Facebook site - click here.

I'm sorry to say that I missed the parade but hope to be in attendance next year.  I was in Washington DC for a work assignment followed by a week of vacation with the family back to Chicago to visit Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts and Cousins.  Needless to say based on the lack of posts that I stepped away from all Dunwoody communication while gone therefore if you were trying to reach me, I will attempt to respond ASAP.  Thanks,  John


No comments: