Friday, October 18, 2013

Complete video of the Dunwoody Candidate Forum hosted by DHA on October 17, 2013


Opening Statements - audio semi poor as finger must have covered mic. (gets better)
Question 1 -Traffic Solutions?
Question 2 - How have you made Dunwoody a better place in the last 5 years.
Question 3 - Spending Priorities
Question 4 - How can we trust you if we don't know you?
Question 5 - Improving PTIB for businesses
Question 6 - Dunwoody Village Comp Plan
Question 7 - How do we limit density on projects approved by DeKalb before Cityhood
Question 8 - Parks in District 1?
Closing

The last few questions were changed for each district and I just listed the first question.

Enjoy

1 comment:

dpgroupie said...

John - I have NEVER, in the 5 years we have been a City and conducted elections, had the problem I am having now. I posted two Doug Thompson, and then was out of town for 2 weeks. When I returned, both signs were gone. A few days ago, I put out 2 more. This morning I noticed THEY are now gone. They are on private property, and I will be notifying Dunwoody Police about this theft.

Message to the "clean sweepers" - please tell your supporters that this reflects badly on YOU. The divisiveness you have created has brought some crazies out of the woodwork!! If you believe you have a campaign based on your own merit, this wouldn't be necessary, now should it be a precedent for future elections.

I know for a fact that this has happened in other districts, and people need to speak up about it! It's disgusting.