Saturday, May 28, 2011

Remembering Memorial Day & providing 18 pages of 2011 Summer Activities


This long Memorial Day Weekend is the traditional kickoff of summer but let's also remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice, as it is a time to honor and reflect on the sacrifices made by Americans in combat to secure our freedoms.

For the last several years I have been receiving various lists of Summer activities available in the Atlanta area and I always found them helpful in finding something to do with my boys. I just received an 18 page document that was complied by two ladies living in the Alpharetta / Roswell area and since I wanted to share this information with a wide audience but didn't want to unwittingly share their private email addresses, I have edited them out for that reason only. Though I do believe the list is credible and reliable, you might want to phone first on some of these events. I hope you find this list worthwhile as my wife and I do. Thanks, John

2011 Summer Activities

No comments: