Monday, July 29, 2019

Joe Seconder announces candidacy for Dunwoody City Council to fill vacant seat in District 2 as Lynn Deutsch runs for Mayor.


I officially filed to run for the Dunwoody City Council District Two seat, At Large. I hope to meet with you and as many other Dunwoody residents as possible in the months ahead as I work to serve on City Council, discussing with you ways of “putting Dunwoody first”, creating a better future for our entire community, giving all residents a voice on City issues.  Joe Seconder

  • As of right now Terry Nall and Lynn Deutsch have announced they are running for Mayor of Dunwoody.
  • Stacey Harris has announced her candidacy for District 1 replacing Terry.
  • Joe Seconder has announced his candidacy for District 2 replacing Lynn.
  • I have announced my candidacy for re-election in District 3.

1 comment:

GaryRayBetz said...

Well, this is very good news for the Dunwoody community - Joe Seconder is an intelligent and insightful man of integrity. I wish him well.