Saturday, July 28, 2007

Skate Park is now officially open.

http://wm.wxia.gannett.edgestreams.net/news/leslieskatepark072807-6p.wmv

To the skaters who are directing a certain amount of anger at me & this board, there is no reason to do so. The park is built & not going away.

My neighbors & I have expressed numerous frustrations at the operational policies of Brook Run Park for years (just look at the website) and the skate park is just the most recent. We will remain involved in all aspects of operations at Brook Run to insure that the park and the community can coexist in harmony.

With your help that can be achievable.

Now for the serious question. Can someone please recommend the right board for a 6 foot 5, 245 lb novice skateboarder? I plan to buy it at Woody's so if they carry something suitable there for me, please let me know.

Thanks.

John

No comments: