Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have officially stepped down from the Dunwoody North Civic Association.


As a candidate for the Dunwoody City Council, I tendered my resignation to the Dunwoody North Civic Association effective upon my swearing in so that there could be no conflicts between me serving one community at the same time as serving the entire city.

Ms. Gerri Penn currently sits on the executive committee of the Dunwoody Homeowners Association and has served as President of the DNCA in the past therefore the community will be well served as she has once again stepped up to serve the community by taking over the Presidency of the DNCA.

Sunday evening I attended my final closeout board meeting of Dunwoody North Civic Association in order to turn the gavel over to Ms. Penn. It was my distinct pleasure in serving the community as the President of that great organization and I look forward to the new challenge of serving the entire community of Dunwoody on the City Council. Thank you.

No comments: