Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Atlanta Magazine, Best of Dunwoody 2008

The December issue of Atlanta Magazine has just hit the stands with their Best of Atlanta issue and since there were a number of Dunwoody entries, I wanted to congratulate the fine establishments on their selection. On a personal note, I also want to congratulate my good friends Brian & Page Olson the owners of Cafe' Intermezzo and Mr. Bob Leavey of the D'Vine Wine Bar and wish you all continued success in Dunwoody.

Editor’s Choice
Readers' Choice

2 comments:

joggerdavew said...

Wow. Brook Run, the park everybody complains about, is actually rated Best of Atlanta. Maybe it's a wake-up call to Dunwoody's whiners.

Ilovemykids said...

I'm not sure how Brook Run made that list. There are several parks in the area much better. Hammond Parks get better marks from my kids. Of course, the money we were promised for Brook Run mysteriously disappeared so improvements/additions have not been made.

And Perimeter Mall? It could use a little sprucing up. I prefer Northpoint Mall it has much more of a variety of stores.