Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dragoncon Parade on Peachtree Street


This morning I brought my boys and a friend downtown on Marta to watch the Dragon*Con Parade. If you are not aware of Dragon*Con it is the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction and fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film in the US.

Below is some video I shot of the parade which will only give you a taste of what we experienced.

PS: In case you are interested (I'm not) in participating in a Guinness World Record attempt, the Sheraton Hotel will be filled with thousands of people on Sunday evening all dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller.


1 comment:

Sam Lamborsky said...

I remember years past when the original cast of Star Trek would make yearly appearances at Dragoncon. True Sci-Fi fun.