Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dunwoody's E.48th Street Market has been open since 1986 and serves wonderful pans of Lasagna !!



We had a busy day of running errands so I stopped into the 48th Street Market in the Williamsburg Shopping Center at Mt. Vernon and Jett Ferry to find something for dinner. I haven't been in for awhile but it is a gem of Dunwoody and has been open since1986.

The place was hopping with customers as there were families eating an early dinner on the patio, a table of ladies drinking wine inside and the bakery & deli counters both had people in line.

Looking at the entree menu, I saw prices by the serving but I also discovered that they offered an entire pan of Sicilian Lasagna (heavy on the sausage) ready to feed 6 - 8 for only $43.00; add in the large loaf of Italian bread and I was out the door at $47.00. There was a 5 min wait as they made it for me fresh on the spot. The meal was fantastic with several second helpings and plenty of leftovers.

I "cooked" dinner this evening and let me tell you that I highly recommend the 48th Street Market; I need to visit more often.

E. 48th Street Market
2462 Jett Ferry Road,
Williamsburg of Dunwoody Shopping Center,
Dunwoody, GA, 30338
(770) 392-1499
italian@e48stmarket.com

No comments: