Monday, November 8, 2010

Dunwoody store locations named for the Police - Christmas for Kids toy dropoff.


Last year I had the privilege of participating in this event and I can tell you from personal experience that it is truly worthwhile. Please donate a toy to a Dunwoody family who could use a brighter holiday season, I know I will be doing so. Please join me if you are able. Thanks. John

Dunwoody Drop-Off Locations:

1. Dentistry with a Difference
2. Dunwoody Nature Center
3. Fidelity Bank
4. Jason’s Deli
5. Mellow Mushroom
6. North Atlanta Memorial Gardens
7. Picayune Toys
8. Dunwoody Animal Medical Center
9. Borders
10. Bank of North Georgia
11. Wachovia Bank
12. Dunwoody Police Department
13. SunTrust Bank
14. Dunwoody Chamber of Commerce
15. Starbucks
16. Dunwoody Baptist Church
17. Dunwoody Elementary
18. BB&T Bank
19. RBC Bank
20. North Peachtree Baptist Church

No comments: