Friday, December 22, 2017

Dunwoody - "Where everything will be OK." Dunwoody Outfitters offering high quality shirts.

dunwoodyoutfitters@gmail.com


I have been known to knock around town in my "It's All Good in the 'Wood" shirt but since it is getting some age, I was overjoyed when I saw this shirt being offered by a start-up being run by a couple of local high school girls.  I immediately ordered three (several for gifts) and was really impressed with the quality of the 100% cotton shirts.  I posted a photo on my personal Instagram & Facebook pages and everyone wanted to know where I got the shirt.   The long sleeve blue shirt costs $30.00 and they currently only have adult shirts on order but they are expecting to take the profits from this initial run to expand into various colors, styles, and sayings; therefore I am happy to endorse this small business which promotes goodwill in our community on high-quality materials.

Shirts can be ordered easiest via email at dunwoodyoutfitters@gmail.com

No comments: