Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Cyclebar Dunwoody supports DHS Girls Soccer and so do I - ride with us Saturday Afternoon @DwoodSoccer @CB_Dunwoody @DunwoodyHS

As a Dunwoody City Councilman, I get invited to attend or participate in numerous fundraising events, and I attempt to support a wide range of charitable functions as my budget allows, usually dragging my wife or boys along where possible. 

This week I was invited to support the Dunwoody High School Girls Soccer Team by joining in their Charity Spin Class being offered by Cylebar Dunwoody.   In case you are not aware, I am a huge fan, and regular rider of Cyclebar as the workouts are high energy, they are easy on my old football injury-ridden knees and the people there foster a true sense of community and comradery with all riders.  Looking at this evenings ride stats, I burned over 700 calories over 45 minutes, while holding an average heart rate 150 beats per minute and it looks I have now ridden 352 times over the last three years.  Long story short, I love the place and highly recommend it.

Cyclebar's Cylclegives program returns all activity fees back to the charity, and the Dunwoody Soccer Girls hope to fill the room with minimum donations of $25.00.   It appears that there are about 15 of the 50 bikes still available and if this type of charity event floats your boat, please join us on Saturday.

Click here - register for the Dunwoody Girls special spin class happening this Saturday at 1:45

PS - If you are just interested in just trying a normal Cyclebar class, I believe most first classes are free, so check out the website for new riders and maybe I will see you there Wednesday evening at 5:30 p.m. as I look to complete class 353.


https://members.cyclebar.com/book/cyclebar-dunwoody/piq_1335237
Link to flyer

No comments: