Monday, October 8, 2007

7th most influential? Yeah, I just ask silly questions and post everything I find on-line.

For a little neighborhood blog, I guess I had a good couple of weeks?

Two things drive me to do the things I do.
When I have the ability to make a difference,
I have a responsibility to do so.

Transparency in Government breeds self-corrective behavior.

Tomorrow, I am expecting news out of Dunwoody regarding the DeKalb Police Department. I am also hoping for a response to questions and an open records request which is already over due from the County Parks Department as well as a possible update on park security improvements requested by residents who use the dog park. We'll see what happens?


1 comment:

Open+Transparent said...

Wow, No 7 after only a few weeks???

Can you also be starting pitcher for the Braves?