Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Judge Michael Rothenberg endorses John Heneghan for Dunwoody City Council

Michael Rothenberg

In this small town political campaign where friends and neighbors are running against each other, local political endorsements may possibly be withheld so to protect the feelings of the one not named in the endorsement. Michael Rothenberg is a part time judge whom I respect and call a friend; today I am honored to accept his endorsement. Thank You, Michael.

Rothenberg endorses John Heneghan for Dunwoody City Council

I am excited and pleased to wholeheartedly, and without reservation, endorse my friend, John Heneghan, in his campaign for the District 3 (Eastern) At-Large Councilman position in the September 16 non-partisan primary.

Below I am reposting John's press release. I also invite you to check out his informative and easy to read blog about all things Dunwoody.

John is accepting no campaign contributions of any kind, so his is a true grassroots campaign. I would encourage all my friends and readers to contact John and get to know him, and I believe you too will be convinced that Dunwoody needs John on the City Council.
Heneghan Press Release

No comments: