Saturday, October 20, 2012

(This morning) Dunwoody Police Town Hall Meeting and Community Breakfast

Dunwoody Town Hall Meeting
and Community Breakfast

Presented by:

District Attorney Robert James                Chief Billy Grogan

DeKalb D.A. Robert James        Dunwoody Police Chief Billy Grogan

Saturday, October 20, 2012
Breakfast 8:30 a.m. / Meeting 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Kingsley Elementary School
2051 Brendon Drive, Dunwoody, GA 30338

BREAKFAST IS COMPLIMENTARY

Topics Include:

  • How the Criminal Justice System Works
  • How to Protect Your Child from Predators
  • Dunwoody Police Department Overview
For more information please contact Dana Lawrence at 404/371-6342 / delawrence@dekalbcountyga.gov or Ebony Phillips at 404/371-2474 / eaphillips@dekalbcountyga.gov

2 comments:

Bob Lundsten said...

Not a whole bunch of folks showed up for this interesting and informative presentation.
Robert James is going to forward me his presentation (power point) and I am going to try to post it on my Blog: dunwoodyfarmerbob.com
I will send it to you if you would like to post it.
I mean it does deserve to be seen by more than my 3 readers.
Oh wait, Max is pissed so that means 2 readers.

John Heneghan said...

Bob today was a crazy busy morning for many Dunwoody families and if I wasn't coaching my sons baseball game or assisting in the CV Classic, I would have been there.

If you post it I will pull it from you. If Billy had a formal Powerpoint I will look to obtain that too.