Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How big will the Dunwoody 4th of July Parade be this year?

We are about five months out from the Largest 4th of July Parade in the State of Georgia and the committee being lead by Pam Tallmadge of the Dunwoody Homeowners Association is already under way making preparations. If you are interested in assisting with the organization of the parade, please contact Pam as I am sure her committee would appreciate the assistance.

I found this video which was recently posted on YouTube by Kenny Adcox, a lifelong resident of Dunwoody who is a sophomore at UGA majoring in broadcast journalism. This video reminded me of the parade last year where my entire family participated and had a ball. I can only imagine that this years parade will be even larger, even without all of the politicians in their off year.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq4INsNoQf0

No comments: