Wednesday, August 21, 2019

City of Dunwoody Mayoral and Council Election Slate Finalized - John Heneghan is unopposed and elected to a four year term. #gapol

To the residents of Dunwoody, I am truly honored that I can continue my service to the community as it is a privilege I take very seriously.  I will strive to represent and work hard on your behalf as I believe I have done for the last eleven years, doing so humbly yet diligently with passion while ensuring that the City of Dunwoody operates transparently and fairly for all involved.   Thank you,   John Heneghan 


NOVEMBER 5, 2019 GENERAL ELECTION
OFFICE OF MAYOR
Lynn Deutsch
Terry Nall

CITY COUNCIL, DISTRICT 1, POST 4
Stacey Harris
Robert Miller

CITY COUNCIL, DISTRICT 2, POST 5
Joe Seconder
Heyward Wescott

CITY COUNCIL, DISTRICT 3, POST 6
John Heneghan (Incumbent)

3 comments:

Max said...

The battle for CITY COUNCIL, DISTRICT 3, POST 6 was hard and fought with unusual intensity. In the end, the People WON!

Glad to have you represent us, John!

John Heneghan said...

Thanks Max for your support, it is much appreciated.

GaryRayBetz said...

Whoa, whoa, just wait a minute, don't count your eggs before they are hatched, King John! I might just launch a grassroots write-in campaign against you, Sir! Word on the street has it that Dunwoody residents are getting a little bit tired of your perpetual efficacy, transparency, diligence, and integrity - so much so that there is a groundswell for an irascible wiseacre lay-about like me to replace you!