Sunday, April 16, 2023

John & Kristin Heneghan at Biplane Rides over Atlanta

Video

A couple of months back we attended the DHS 50th Anniv. fund raising event at Barn and unbeknownst to my bride, I won a silent auction for an hour long tour of Atlanta from the sky in an open biplane.  

So in honor of our 27th wedding anniversary, my lovely bride & I took off from PDK Saturday evening at 7 pm to get the sunset tour of the city and we were not disappointed! 

We departed to the North East seeing Stone Mountain, circled Lake Lanier, went west to Cumming, south along 400 down through Alpheretta, Roswell, buzzed a little east through Sandy Springs, over Perimeter Mall then circled downtown as it was getting dark and returned to PDK seeing all of Chamblee as we banked a hard right hand turn over Huntley Hills, flying over North Peachtree Road to line up with the runway a little to our right.

As 100% of my donation for the airplane ride went to Dunwoody High School, I am happy to honor Biplane Rides Over Atlanta for their generosity to our community.   Kristin and I had a great time, we highly recommend the experience as it will be one we remember for a long time. 

Watch the video linked above as I don't think the smile ever left Kristin's face!

 https://www.facebook.com/BiplaneRidesOverAtlanta/

https://biplaneridesoveratlanta.com/

No comments: